Wednesday, January 15, 2014

More Envelope Art and Prima Anticipation!

I found this fun dog envelope idea on Pinterest. I made the face totally different and left the severed mailman's arm out of his mouth to make him more original (and a little less rabid looking.) I think he kind of resembles that piano playing dog from the Muppets. Purely unintentional I assure you...
 
This is my Circus theme envelope:
I am sorry parts of the pictures are cut off - the envelope was way too big for my scanner. It is a hybrid of stamped images and clip art.  I originally wanted to color the grass and sky with my Copics but all my green markers ran dry and I hadn't purchased refills for them yet. I ended up stippling color on instead... It did the job - but I am not overly thrilled with how it turned out.
 
Do you know what I am thrilled with? Prima's soon-to-be released goodies! They have been sharing sneak peeks over on their blog and I just had to re-post a picture of these cool Junkyard Findings and Shabby Chic Treasures!
Click on the photo to see the rest of the sneak peeks on Prima's Blog.

1 comment:

Angel said...

Absolutely love the envelopes! You were very creative with all your stamps and placement. They need to be framed!