Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hurrah! I'm all caught up!

Believe it or not, my 2008 Christmas cards (now Happy Winter cards) are FINALLY finished and ready to mail! I hope you will find that they look better in person... I've also finished my Valentines! (This was also my week #6 swap card)

...and my February "Artist's Choice" Inchies (actually my January Inchies as I got the two months switched.)

I am also caught up with all my ATC personal trades! I've made a bunch of quick ones this past week! Here are a few of my favorites.

Note: The "Owl Have a Blue Christmas Without You" was the original idea for my Christmas cards. However, after January came around and I didn't have them finished, I had to scrap that idea and start over. The good news is that I have my 2009 cards already started!

4 comments:

Jan aka StampQn said...

Joy - those are all great creations. I love the "owl have a blue Christmas" idea.

Kelly Booth said...

Wow...These are ALL Wonderful!!!
Who makes the Owl in the Pink ATC at the bottom????

Among The Stars... And Within Yourself said...

Hi Joy!
I love your inchies and ATC's!! Someday I AM going to try and make some! Yours are FAB!

sideoats + scribbles said...

Those are soooooo cute! Love them! :)