Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Catching Up - A Few Mini Books!

I made several of these mini flip books for some friends:
 
When you remove each clip, a page flips open.
 
 
I used different paper designs for each book to personalize them a bit.
 
 
 
 
Next is the butterfly book that I made in 2011 for my friend's birthday. She has an adorable little grandson and I thought that a mini brag book make a great gift for her that year. 
 
To make this purse album, lay two gifts bags one atop the other making sure the handles are at opposite ends from each other. Fold the bags in half and then stitch them together down the middle of the fold. Super simple!
 
I love that this album has lots of blank cards and tags for adding pictures and journaling!
 
 
 
I also love that some of the blank cards even have clips on them to hold the photos. This allows for pictures to be easily swapped out for new ones so that my friend will continually be able to share new photos of her grandson as he grows up. 

No comments: