Monday, May 19, 2008

May Bird Inchies and Eyelet card

Here are my inchies for May. I am not really happy with how they turned out... I'd intended to be a bit more creative, but this was the best I was able to do under the circumstances. I had thrown out my back and couldn't sit for more than a few minutes to work on them. If I took enough pain meds so I could actually sit, I'd be too shaky and "dull" to work.

In addition to "Don't drive or operate heavy machinery" some pills should also have the warning "Do not attempt to cut and assemble tiny pieces!" I am sure it was rather comical to watch me make inchies in this state, LOL.



Here is my eyelet card for last week's swap. As usual, the scan didn't pick up all the sparkle and glitz...

I mailed this card late because I wanted to wait until I was healed up enough to work on it properly. I wasn't under the influence of pain meds when I made this one, although I still must have had some pills left in my system because I did everything really, REALLY SLOWLY, LOL.

No comments: