Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Final Catch Up Post!

I know what you are thinking as you have been looking at my blog... "Joy it has been three years and you still haven't figured out how to clean the gunk off of your scanner?!?!"  Well, I am happy to report that I purchased some glass cleaning wipes this week and will attempt to rectify this situation soon. However, some upcoming posts may contain cards I have already scanned which may have some spots from scanner smudges on them. You have been warned, LOL.
 
These are some cards that I have made for
miscellaneous swaps over the past several years:
 
 
The following cards are my favorites!
 
I decided to make this circus train card at the last minute for a swap. The scans shown are of my prototype (Please ignore the marker smear on the back of the lion, my hand slipped!) Sadly, I didn't scan the better final version that I made. Thankfully, you can see the final card and how it stands up in a photo that my swap partner posted on her blog. (While you are there, take time to look at all her awesome paper craft and quilted creations! She is a fabulous artist! You won't regret it!)
I have to say that this was the most fun I have ever had making a card! I may just have to revisit this idea and make more animal cars for the train!
 
Well, that is it for the catch up posts.  My next posts will show what I've been working on recently.
Thank you for being patient and thank you for looking! 

No comments: