Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Stitched card and coffee inchies

For some reason my scanner is really fading out the colors when it scans. Everything is a lot more vibrant in person. I guess I either need to start using the digital camera for these pictures, or I need to remember just how to adjust my scanner settings...


Have you ever seen a card in a magazine and just know you can make it better? That was the case with this card idea. For some reason they never remotely resemble what I was originally trying to make. ;-)

The coffee inchies are for a great swap that I am in. Sadly the wire coffee cups still look like jam jars with handles, but I worked so hard on them that I hated to not use them... I think the steam I added helped make them look more like the funky coffee cups they were meant to be, lol. Note to self: Next time try using a heavier gauge wire and smaller wire tools.

No comments: