Saturday, December 22, 2007

Decking the Halls!

This is my Christmas present from mom and dad. I saw this 3 foot tall iron Eiffel Tower on sale for half price in Hobby Lobby in September and talked mom into getting it for me. I am glad we bought it when we did, as they were sold out soon afterwards. I've decorated it for Christmas with an antique tree topper and lights. It would look better if the lights didn't have white cords/wiring but that was all I could find in our cupboard.


Somewhere under there is an actual Christmas tree... However it is fake, so it doesn't need to show, LOL.



Our friend Kelly, sent mom and me these beautiful bird ornaments that are perfect for our tree!

Here is an unhappy Cricket posing in Santa hat in front of the Christmas tree.


She is a talented pouter!


1 comment:

Kelly Booth said...

Oh Love Cricket...she is so festive in her Santa Hat!!
Your tree is very pretty...my you have a collection of ornaments!
I only have about 6 years worth here...all the others are in storage in AZ!