Saturday, December 22, 2007

Inchie Countdown

I found this advent calendar project in a magazine. I decided to make it for a friend as soon as I realized it would be perfect for displaying Christmas inchies!

I wish I had used a bit darker ink to stamp the numbered pockets in. I started this during the storm, when our electricity was out and found out later that colors just don't look the same when stamped by candlelight, LOL.

The inchies fit onto the top part of each tag and the bottom of the tag tucks into the pocket perfectly displaying the inchies.


I glued inchies to three of the tags and left the others blank so my friend could add her favorites to the countdown.


I have a lot more stuff to post over the next week so keep checking back.

2 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

Love the Advent calender with inchies...you are so creative!

Jan aka StampQn said...

What a great idea!