Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Did I Mention that I LOVE Julie Nutting Stamps?

If you want to see more pictures of the upcoming Prima Julie Nutting release and some awesome samples using them, head on over to the Prima blog: http://prima.typepad.com/prima/2014/01/presenting-the-julie-nutting-collection.html
Here are some Holiday cards that I've made with the Prima doll stamps. (I warn you: They aren't nearly as cool as the samples on the Prima blog, LOL.)
Halloween cards:

A Holiday ATC:

My 2013 Christmas Cards:
I realized, about a week after I mailed my Christmas cards, that I completely forgot to add the planned embellishments to the skirt ruffle. I'm blaming it on the extreme cold weather spell we had at the time - I had a genuine brain freeze, LOL! Good thing the cards looked OK without the extra sparkle...

This  tag can also be used as a bookmark:

I'm disappointed that so little sparkle shows up in these scans of my winter cards... I promise you that they have lots of glitz in person!
I used pearl card stock for the layers on the skirt and the headband. I used glittered card stock for the bodice and the ruffles on the bottom of the skirt.  I then added some Stickles to the background paper for some extra sparkle.

1 comment:

Angel said...

So beautiful and elegant looking! I LOVE your creations with these stamps!