Wednesday, January 15, 2014

More Catching Up...

Now that it's officially 2014, I should probably get caught up with posting all the swap cards and ATCs that I've made in the previous year(s)...

Some matching cards and ATCs:
More Spring ATCs:

Most of the card ideas in this post were CASEd from and/or Inspired by fabulous artist's over at Splitcoaststampers.  The fun part of casing is taking an idea that you love and adapting it to the stamps, papers and tools that you have in your own collection. While the idea might not be originally yours, you can making something original from it!
This little doggy has been stranded on a deserted island. Luckily he remembered to bring his three favorite books with him: "Catfish Recipes", "Fishing 4 Dummies" and "Swiss Family Roverson!"

As you may have noticed, this Penny Black dog stamp is one of my favorites! I use him on cards several times a year - he is just so versatile! I love coming with new things for him to do!

No comments: